I have spent a good number of years encouraging both small and large business owners to take advantage of outsourcing, by hiring outsourced employees to run certain business functions. I have even written a book on the subject called “Outsource This”. There are so many advantages of hiring an outsourced employee, some of these advantages are:
• Outsourced employees will only charge for the specific time that they work for you. For example, at 123 Employee, there are three packages you can choose from; this will depend on the number of hours that your outsourced employee puts in.
• You do not have to shell out money in order to purchase equipments for your outsourced employee. He or she will use their own equipment – you only get to pay a small onetime set up fee for your outsourced employee. This will include everything such as the office, chair, desk, internet connection, unlimited outbound and inbound dialing and local telephone number in your area of choice – this way, you will be able to communicate constantly with your outsourced employee. You will not be charged taxes, or additional fees and you are not obligated to sign a long term contact. You will also not have to bother about going through the process of setting up an office, or purchasing office stationery and other office resources for your offshore outsourced employee.
• You will also not have to put aside a huge chunk of money to pay worker’s comp, employment insurance, sick pay, 401(k)’s and other retirement plans. You also do not have to put up with well constructed lies that many employees make up in order to get a break from work after a previous night of heavy drinking and a morning hangover. Why should you pay anyone to slack off?!
• This is my favorite, you do not have to shell out any money for agency fees. It is no secret that temping agencies charge agency fees in order to work with them.
• One other advantage that you get to enjoy with your outsourced employee is time zone benefits; while you are asleep, your outsourced employee is getting things done.
• You also do not have to worry about spending money in order to give your outsourced employee specialized training; this is because he or she has already received quality training.
Here are tasks that your outsourced employees can perform:
• Medical Billing
• Virtual Assistant
• Data Processing
• Recruitment Process
• Real Estate
When you are working with an outsourcing service provider, you can count on getting absolute value for your money.
Daven Michaels is an award-winning outsourcer and author of the book, ‘Outsource This!’ Daven has been honored more than any other individual or outsourcing organization. You can get more information on outsourcing by visiting www.123Employee.com